Removing barriers to student success at San Jacinto College
How might we extend the institutional goal of removing barriers to student success across the entire college?
- Revamped curriculum, pedagogy, student services, business operations, technology, marketing, and facilities
- Established leadership and design teams that involve faculty and staff from every academic department and administrative division
- Aligned program outcomes to industry standards
- Assembled industry advisory committees to meet annually to review curriculum, facilities and equipment, and achievement data
- Participated in both the AACC and Texas Pathways Initiatives
College’s leadership is fully dedicated to the collaborative design and phased rollout of Academic and Career Pathways, designed to transform every area of the college.
Ready to take action?
Students of Color
Net cost of Attendance